Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Globes: Part the First

Why was Jenny McCarthy there, again?

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and GAAAAAAAY!"

For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why Fergie was there. Then I realized, duh, Las Vegas is nominated. Still, it's the biggest awards show you'll ever be at Fergie. Couldn't you have at least dressed up?

Ellen, this shot of you really isn't that bad. But during the ceremony, away from flattering lighting, you looked like a hot mess. You're a beautiful girl! I love your show! Why the crazy hair and the weird dress?

I'm just including this one because I love her bracelet.


Alanis, I don't really understand the look you are going for here. The blonde hair is an ... interesting choice. But that dress that makes you look about 52. And the Wonder-Woman power bracelets? Really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home