Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Globes: Part the Second




Whitney says, "Nuh-uh, child. Listen to your Aunt Whitney. That hair does not look good. I should know."

My favorite shot of the night. I love me some Latifah.

Why was Pam and her watermelon tits there again?

Paul Giamatti doesn't understand either.

Would you please just go away? Your metallic, reptile dress was ridiculous ... your tattoo was oh-so-classy ... you got beeped out for some reason while introducing your daughter ... and you need to find a new plastic surgeon. Seriously. Just go away.

Sweetie, are you sick? Did you fall off the wagon, and that's why you look so terrible? Come to mama and tell me all about it.

Sigh. Oh, Kevin. Whitney says your woman needs to take you in hand.

Gratuitous Matt Dillon shot, to erase the pain.

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is a crazy robot. But I love the accent.

I love Sandra Oh, but she looks like a mouse in this shot.

Oh, honey. Oh, bless your heart.

Click for full image. Most images courtesy of WireImage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home